Many individuals usually confused about concerning the plastic-coated pipes and 3PE anti-corrosive pipes because they are extremely comparable to their look. The covered plastic pipeline, also known as underground covered steel pipe or steel-plastic composite steel pipeline, is the steel pipeline which is melted a natural layer with a thickness of 0.5 ~ 1.0 mm on the inner and also external walls such as customized polyethylene (PE), ethylene-acrylic copolymer (EAA), epoxy (EP) powder, non-toxic polypropylene (PP) or non-toxic polyvinyl chloride (PVC). This below-ground covered steel pipe incorporates the advantages of steel and plastics. It not only has the advantages of high strength, very easy link, water effect resistance and so forth however likewise terminates the downsides such as easy rust, pollution, scaling, reduced toughness of the plastic pipe as well as inadequate fire-fighting efficiency of steel pipe in water. It offers a lengthy life expectancy and more financially with layout life can get to 50 years.
Firefighting covered steel pipeline is the most generally utilized plastic layered steel pipeline, with a steel pipeline as the base pipe, the outer wall surface finishing high adhesion, effect resistance, deterioration resistance weather resistance kind of thermosetting powder finish and also the inner wall surface coating food grade sanitary polycarbonate powder finishing, and after that made by sandblasting and chemical therapy, preheating, inner paint, external painting, curing and also various other post-treatment.
The functions of below ground covered steel pipeline
The pipeline wall is smooth as well as burr-free, suitable for the underground or one more humid environment, can hold up against very high or reduced temperatures.
It have a solid capacity to stand up to stress, also can withstand the stress of 6Mpa.
With superb anti-interference ability, it can successfully evaluate the signal interference from the outside.
The covering itself additionally has good electric insulation and does not create corrosion.
The Specification of underground coated steel pipe
Color: black, gray, blue, red, white, eco-friendly;
Layer thickness: PE( customized polyethylene) coating density is 400um– 1000um, EP( epoxy material) is 100um– 400um;
Layer method: Hot-dip EP, epoxy internal/external spraying;
Specification: DN15– DN1660;
Ambient temperature: -30 ℃ to 120 ℃;.
Link: cord clasp (DN15-DN100), groove (DN65-DN400), flange (ideal for any size), welding type, bimetal link, outlet, pipeline joint, securing connection, and so on
Applications of underground layered steel pipeline.
- The plastic-coated pipeline can be utilized in all kinds of flowing water system (civil flowing water as well as industrial circulating water), fire water system, structure water system and also water drainage transportation, city sewage pipeline;.
- Gas discharge, mud sharing, drainage as well as air flow system in the coal mine;.
- The chemical anticorrosive pipeline transportations various chemical fluids, such as acid, antacid and other harsh media.
- Utilized for the security of hidden pipelines as well as interaction wires of electric cords as well as cables.
- It can ensure the normal operation of the water blood circulation system of central air conditioning in the HVAC circulation system of air conditioning.